2013 LA WineFest – June 8 & 9
Five Reasons the LAWineFest is GOOD For You!
1. Travel the world (without walking more than a city block). Taste your way around the globe, sampling hundreds of wines from more than 15 countries.
2. Connect with history. Refresh your taste buds in the beer garden brought to you by Stella Artois, brewed in Belgium since 1366.
3. Improve your cooking. Catch a demo by LA’s celebrity chefs.
4. Expand your mind. Whether it’s about how to pair wine and cheese or about Spain’s Rioja region, check out a seminar, enjoy exclusive tastings, and learn something new. (Seminar descriptions under Fest Facts.)
5. Eat healthily (or not). From vegetarian fare to dessert goodies, your needs are covered with the city’s hottest food trucks.
Get your LAWineFest TICKETS now before they sell out!
The 2013 LA WineFest is around the corner. Limited exhibitor and winery space still available. Contact us to get involved!